March 19, 2024, 02:36:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Instruments not working on GarageBand X w/ Mavericks 10.0.0 works with 10.0.1  (Read 3458 times)

onewave

• Apprentice
I cannot get plugins from Arturia to work with the new Garageband. I really wish that I could but cannot get them to run. There was an alert screen that came up and said "eLicenser Control Error: Aplication 'CS-80V2' has caused the following error: Aplication 'Synsopos.app' could not be started. Probably the file is corrupted or incompatible, or file access permissions are set incorrectly. Pleas downlod and install the latest version of the eLicenser control software"

Which I did do along with the latest versions of plugins from the Arturia website, to no avail.

Please help Arturia!

EDIT:

Would you believe Apple updated GBX today and solved the problem!!

Yeah! :D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:31:52 pm by onewave »

ben arturia

• Administrator
It's not working on GB 10.0.1 ?

.......testing.......

onewave

• Apprentice
It's not working on GB 10.0.1 ?

Yes, some Arturia plugins now work some don't. Out of the ones I have, Mg Modular V, Prophet 8V and CS-80V all work. The only plugin now not working that I have is the Jupiter 8V. I had recently updated to all the newest Arturia versions for all the above, so not all that bad for now! I did have an issue the first time I ran Prophet 8V but now is working, that is after the 10.0.1 GBX update.

ben arturia

• Administrator
It's known now that eLicenser had to be updated to version  6.6.6.2137.
Previous version are not compatible with 10.9 !
http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines