there are a couple of bugs that linger
1) the arp does NOT sync properly with incoming clock.
2) the arp doesn't hold a tempo properly after "tapping" and does not stay in time for more than 2-3 bars at best. becomes very sloppy after that
3) Still a very annoying and troubling issue where the lfo will sync to the clock even when it's set to free. This is a major bug and ruins long, evolving sounds in particular
4) connection issues via usb, another thread is currently discussing how there are potentially unresolved errors with that
5) The lack of local midi on/off is NOT an extra feature, it is something that was a glaring omission. Under the "details" of the minibrute on arturia's site it says "Alternatively use MiniBrute as a master keyboard for your DAW or other MIDI-enabled equipment." which is pretty annoying to do without having local on/off as an option. this feature is something plenty of people may depend on, and effectively prevents it from being used in a small portable setup where it is both a controller for your daw as well as a sound module.
I agree that for some people this firmware is not too pertinent, but i also don't think that it's right to ignore the issue. I have ignored it for a long time because after following the threads on here i thought it was coming soon. But after awhile all threads that discussed this topic were just flat out ignored by anyone in the know.
It does work and does sound fantastic...but as advertised? I don't think that's entirely true.
Sorry but I think waiting 11 months is more than enough for the things I listed. The last firmware came out on January 08, 2013.