I have a similar issue with the SEM V AU plugin. I can easily reproduce it with Logic Pro 9. Are these bugs solved in Oberheim SEM V 1.2 2013-10-05
? Or the V Collection 3 from 2013-Dec-13
?My environment :
Mac Book Pro
Mac OS X (10.6.8 )
Logic Pro 9.1.8 (1700.67) (32-bit)Oberheim SEM V 1.1.1 build 34782 (32 Bit Version) - Build date: May 25 2012 16:59:04Steps to reproduce :
1) Open an empty Logic project ;
2) Create 2 software instrument tracks ;
3) From the Logic mixer window, select the 2 tracks (actually, they are selected already);
4) Click on the rectangle just under E/S and choose the Arturia Prophet-V2 AU plugin as tracks inputs ;
5) Click on the rectangle just under E/S again and choose the SEM V as tracks inputs ;
6) Close the SEM V plugin window ;
7) Click on the rectangle just under E/S again ;
8 ) Repeat step 2), delete the 2 previous tracks (the 2 tracks with SEM V as input instrument) then repeat steps 3) and 4) ;
9) From the Logic mixer window, select the 1st track ;
10) Click on the rectangle just under E/S and choose the SEM V as track input ;
11) Do the same for the 2nd track.Expected results :
We can switch easily from one Arturia AU plugin to another.Actual results :
At step 5), the following eLicenser pop-up message appears 4 times :
eLicenser Control - erreur
L'application 'Unknown Application' a causé l'erreur suivante:
Application non répertoriée:
- Cliquez sur <OK> pour quitter.
Then the SEM V AU plugin GUI is displayed.
At step 7), this eLicenser pop-up appears 2 times each time you click on the rectangle. So there's no way to access the SEM V AU plugin.
A step 10), the SEM V works fine but at step 11), the eLicenser pop-up appears again (4 times) then the SEM V Authorization window is displayed (the one with the options: authorize, demo or tech issue).