March 19, 2024, 08:16:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Hopeless problem with a brand new minilab  (Read 2884 times)

Michikboutt

Hopeless problem with a brand new minilab
« on: October 07, 2013, 06:52:02 am »
this morning i recieved my arturia minilab
i connected it to my computer and upgraded the firmware to 2.1.0.2 first and solve the problem of using it in ableton live 9.0.5
then i found, (see attachment 1)it worked perfectly in "all alone pad", but when i try to control the "noise" knob in the collision, it sometimes goes backward to zero value when i turning it clockwise.

and when im trying to use it in Reason5, since the minilab is an universal controller, it should be able to work with reason5 properlly. However, when i set any of a knob or slider and try to control it by the encoders, the value flutuates in the range of 55-73.

P.S. Please do not reply with a link to the firmware 2.1.0.2 again! it doesnt work!

Fortunato

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Hopeless problem with a brand new minilab
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 05:18:15 pm »
yeah, the encoders does behave strange.
what i've found out is that some plug ins work better with absolute while others work better in relative mode.
what i did was save a preset with relative and other with absolute mode so i could switch modes on the fly.
hope this can be of some help.

Michikboutt

Re: Hopeless problem with a brand new minilab
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:57:05 pm »
yeah, the encoders does behave strange.
what i've found out is that some plug ins work better with absolute while others work better in relative mode.
what i did was save a preset with relative and other with absolute mode so i could switch modes on the fly.
hope this can be of some help.

Yo man! that was really work in reason 5! thanks for helping me! thanks a lot!!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines