December 19, 2014, 09:07:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 has a broken Middle C key.  (Read 2281 times)

djwaxxy

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab 49 has a broken Middle C key.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 03:42:05 pm »
and another one fixing bumpers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaFYn-a4fXs

jayhillhome

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 11:04:44 pm »
I have exactly the same problem except c4, up one octave. Looks like two more on eBay.

How did you get in touch with Arturia support to get a replacement keybed? I have a case logged for a week with no reply. It sounds like they have a solution. Is there a better way to connect.

djwaxxy

• Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 08:58:12 pm »
keep sending emails or contact the place you bought it from if its still in warrenty.
it took me about a month then I got a reply asking were I lived then I got another email saying did I want to repair it myself or let them repair it.i choose let me repair it then I got a new keybed a week later its very easy too fit they send you pdf showing you how to do it.

steveonbass

• Apprentice
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2014, 12:05:45 am »
I had EXACTLY the same problem with one of the keys on my Keylab 49 a few weeks after buying it new.

I also repaired it (no doubt invalidating the warranty but I didn't want to have to send it back to Thomann at my own expense to wait weeks for a replacement) using the same method.

Now, another key is sticking up in exactly the same manner.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Steve

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines