March 19, 2024, 11:30:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Prophet V (and others) won't work on Pro Tools 11.  (Read 4639 times)

ROSWELL

Prophet V (and others) won't work on Pro Tools 11.
« on: October 12, 2013, 12:48:16 am »
I can't seem to make my arturia software work. I used to run a protools 8 and everything worked, now I changed Mac and I upgraded to Protools 11 and I made every single update available at the website, including the AAX update. From all the 6 synthesizers (Mg Modular V, CS-80V, MiniMg V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V and Jupiter 8V), only Jupiter seems to work. The other ones load into the plug-ins folder in protools, they actually come up on the screen, but then they just freeze. Nothing works. Still, they will work as Stand-Alone instruments, but they won't on protools environment.

I updated the licenses, I think I did it all by the book, so what can I do to get this back and running?

Hope you can help me out!

Thank you and regards,

David

natas

Re: Prophet V (and others) won't work on Pro Tools 11.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 06:53:24 am »
Having exactly the same problem.  Been going back and forth with tech support, but it's going nowhere.   The plug-ins appear, but are completely unresponsive to mouse clicks.  They were also crashing my system constantly until I started making my sessions 24-bit instead of 32-bit.  I'm on a mac running 10.8.5.  Everything else on my system works fine.  Really hoping Arturia looks into this.

Adrien

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 03:26:38 pm »
Hello

we will check this.

please give extended info on the versiosn you use.

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

natas

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 07:15:51 pm »
I am running a mac, 2.8GHz i5, 12GB RAM, OS X 10.8.5.  I'm using Pro Tools 11.0.2.  The Arturia AAX plug-ins appear when inserted but their user interfaces are completely unresponsive.  If I run midi through them, I can hear the synths play, but nothing in the plug-in is clickable with a mouse.  I have the V Collection and a few other synths. 

The plug-ins are unusable for me in PT 11.  They were fine in PT 10.

hatepop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »
I have this exact same problem with the SEM V and Spark VDM, but I'm using OSX 10.5.4 running PT.7.4

The SEM V won't run in standalone mode neither. Spark runs in standalone perfect, but not in pro tools. It's like the Instrument is just frozen and won't respond to the mouse.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines