March 28, 2024, 09:20:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I can't buy the "V Collection" with my coupon  (Read 1788 times)

Gobhoblin

I can't buy the "V Collection" with my coupon
« on: August 25, 2013, 04:44:27 pm »
So, I'm an old Arturia customer (Analog Factory), and I got a few mails telling me Arturia has a special offer.

I went to the site, and I thought the offer looked reasonable, so I entered the coupon code and tried to buy the product.

Well, apparently it's not possible to pay with VISA nor Mastercard, as the whole site just crashed when I tried to. I went on to try using PayPal, and to my surprise that actually worked. Mind you that I had tried several times to pay via VISA and Mastercard at this point, using the coupon code something like five times (with no issues). This time, though, PayPal enters a hissy fit, and throws me back to the Arturia site.

I check my account, and it indeed doesn't have enough money in it. So I transfer the money, and try again.

The Arturia site now claims that I've already used the coupon code, and that I have to pay €399 for the V Collection, and not €199, even though I never actually used the coupon. Nobody ever used the code to get an actual product.

I know for a fact that Arturia has questionable customer support, and their products are of dubious quality (but stellar when actually working), but I didn't expect them to sabotage their own business but making it near bloody impossible to buy their products via their website.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:45:59 pm by Gobhoblin »

Dav1d

Re: I can't buy the "V Collection" with my coupon
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:15:45 am »
mmm,

You should send a request to sales-inquiry@arturia.com.
They will proceed to a new coupon...
This system is about to change, sorry for the delay.

:)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines