Brute is having some serious issues, incluing:
1. Dramatic pitch wobble (stabilized. I think? For now?)
2. No signal at all from noise oscillator output
3. Metalizer only serves to turn the tri wave volume down
4. Cutoff knob only working over a tiny fraction of its range, even with LFO and EG maxed out.
5. LFO acting strangely, always slightly affecting cutoff even at 0%, when VCA amount is played with it's either weird distortion with negative modulation, and dying signal with positive modulation.
Have not tried the ext. input yet.
I tried to fix the pitch by updating the firmware to 1.0.2, which seemed to exacerbate and create some of the other problems. Then I changed it to 1.0.1, both the regular way and with the bootloader method (Power+Oct Up+Oct Dwn). The pitch is ok now, and the weird stuff with the resonance and non-firing envelope is resolved too. But above issues all still remain but the pitch.
Anyone have similar problems? Can anyone offer a solution? I'm going to let this sit overnight and then try bootloading again in the morning?
Thanks guys, sorry my first post is such a bummer.