March 29, 2024, 12:05:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!!!!  (Read 3914 times)

dca

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
« on: August 13, 2013, 08:21:51 pm »
Hello I im new in this forum.
I just bought a new Arturia Analog Laboratoy, and i tried getting my activation code, but when I submitted my serial number and unlock code a window popped up saying "Parse Error" and that my serial number has been already registered in their database. So i got no activation code back. I already sent  my request to the Arturia Technical support and it is "Open" but I have no reply.
PLEASE HELP! :(
ps. I am from Spain, excuse my writing if i have any mistakes.

marjanzitnik

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:31:10 pm »
I got the same problem!!! T_T

Please e-mail me if you fix it...

dca

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:26:10 pm »
OK, now im getting a diferent error...
this is what i get when trying to get my activation code...

"Product ID =
S/N: - ProductID: 10
« MODx Parse Error »
MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
« Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 »
      SQL: SELECT * FROM arturia_licences WHERE licencenumber=
      [Copy SQL to ClipBoard]"

WHAT IS THIS??? PLEASEEE HELP MEEE!!!!

mrpony

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:23:58 pm »
First of all, I can tell you're new to forums. The first thing you should do before you start ranting about how bad everything is, especially when you do it CAPS LOCK style (which looks extremely rude), is to search the forum if someone else has had the same problems as you. And this is the most common problem with The Laboratory (not getting the activation code), so there are tons of threads about the exact same issue. I just had to scroll down like 5-10 threads to find this for example:

-------------------------------

1. Log into your account

2. Navigate down to: Authorisation trouble shooting

3. Fill in the details, choosing anyone of the criteria. (It doesn't really matter what cause you give for wanting a new activation, choose hard drive crash if unsure )

4. Confirm the serial number of your product

5. Wait to get the email

6. Log into your elicenser and add the activation

7. Get down to some banging tunes

----------------------------------------------

I had the same issue as you at first, but did a quick search and got the activation code within minutes. I can agree with you that the support is slow, but it'll not help if you "scream" about it and tell the world how bad they are.

Who would you be more willing to help; a person who screams how bad you are and rants on and on without letting you take your time to answer, or a person who acts reasonably and calm, allthough he or she is irritated on something you have said or done?

dca

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 09:19:54 pm »
 Mr.Pony, im sorry for the "screaming" yes indeed I am new to forums.. But im not new to musical products. And its the first time this has happened to me.  I was a bit angry at the moment.. I did those steps you gave me before writing anything here. And still I have no answer from Arturia. I have read that a lot of people have this problem. But im still waiting for an answer from the technical support.
So again, im sorry. But my opinion remains the same.
Never the less, thank you for your attention.

mrpony

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 11:13:46 pm »
No worries, just wanted to give you friendly advice.. A text which is totally "caps lock-ed" could really make your eyes bleed.

And still I have no answer from Arturia. I have read that a lot of people have this problem.

I'm one of those people, so I know exactly what you mean. I still have volume problems with The Laboratory and automation problems with my Jupiter 8V, and so far I haven't heard anything useful from tech support.. Pero me da igual ahora mismo, porque dentro de poco me voy a tu pais por vacaciones! :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines