March 19, 2024, 10:26:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Standard Velocity on Step-Sequenzer Pads ? SparkLe  (Read 2365 times)

Lars

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Standard Velocity on Step-Sequenzer Pads ? SparkLe
« on: August 16, 2013, 11:18:05 pm »
hello

is it possible to set the standard velocity by programming beats with the step sequenzer to 100 or 120 ?

I try it with many combinations (in the menue velocity settings and the Select+16 Velo Off) but it doesnt work.

i want the standard at 100 or 127 (only with the 1-16 pads!!!!) and the 8 pads should be work with velocity...

thx for help!!

CC4

• Beta-testers
Re: Standard Velocity on Step-Sequenzer Pads ? SparkLe
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:50:08 pm »
If I understand what you're asking, you should try going to the Preferences section and under MIDI IMPORT/EXPORT you'll want to turn On the "Enable default pad velocity" setting.  Beneath that you can then set the default pad velocity to any value that you want.

CC4

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 06:56:12 pm »
After rereading you question, I thought I'd mention that this will however affect both the sequencer buttons and the pads themselves.  If you want the drum pads to remain velocity sensitive at the exact same time, then I think you're currently stuck with the sequencer pads writing to a value of 64.

mattplay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 04:16:08 am »
Hopefully a future update can bring default values other than 64 for the TR sequencer pads while still leaving the lower pads velocity sensitive.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines