March 19, 2024, 10:29:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Multi MIDI & Split view - the 2 channels - where are they hiding?  (Read 2434 times)

padbury

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • You can twist perceptions. Reality won't budge.
To date I have been unable to "see" and record separately these 2 midi channels.

Neither Abelton Live nor Reaper have shown me any evidence so far of the two MIDI channels offered in the Multi MIDI & Split view as being available as independent MIDI channels.

No problem seeing and recording the Multi as a MIDI, but only as one MIDI channel.

The ease with which I have been separating the 4 channels of my hardware synth has so far been unrepeatable with the 2 channels said to be available in the Analog Lab virtual synth.

Is anyone out there isolating the two virtual instruments which make up an Analog Lab Multi onto separate MIDI channels?

I would love to know how.
Prophet-Modular-Mini-Jupiter-CS80-ARP2600-Spark-Wurlitzer-SEM
M-Audio Venom 49 key Synth&Vyzex editor
"The Player" 25 key keyboard
Alesis SR18beatbox
SoundBITEmicro
TraktorAudio2
Live9-Sibelius7
M-Audio MobilePre A2DInterface
MOTU micro MIDI & ClockWorks
Alienware M11x Core i7 1.5GHz-8GB RAM-Win7x64

jmcecil

Re: Multi MIDI & Split view - the 2 channels - where are they hiding?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 02:50:17 pm »
The two sounds are shown at the top of the mult window with an "EDIT" button to the right.  Open each and set the MIDI channel from ALL to "x".
cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines