March 29, 2024, 02:35:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: All graphics missing?  (Read 3614 times)

krushing

All graphics missing?
« on: September 22, 2003, 09:01:32 pm »
Hi,

downloaded the Modular demo, installed as normal and ran it - opens ok, but I guess I should be seeing some modules instead of the empty "modular system 1" window...right? Or am I missing something really basic here? I've got an Oxygen8 plugged in and it produces sound, so the sound engine is working...but that's it. What's going on?

Autosuggestion

Absolutely no graphics displayed
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 10:03:46 pm »
I have the exact same problem, running the demo under OS 9 or OSX 10.2.8.  I think it actually worked under 10.1x. . .

gilles

Re: All graphics missing?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 05:42:03 pm »
Quote from: "krushing"
Hi,

downloaded the Modular demo, installed as normal and ran it - opens ok, but I guess I should be seeing some modules instead of the empty "modular system 1" window...right? Or am I missing something really basic here? I've got an Oxygen8 plugged in and it produces sound, so the sound engine is working...but that's it. What's going on?

Hello Krushing,

www.arturia.com is the right place to download demo versions of the Mg Modular V. "Modular System" used to be the name of an old beta version of the Mg Modular V that has probably lost its way in the warez cyberspace. Please try our demo (which does not have this bug) and buy a copy of our software if you like it.

Gilles

And read this : http://www.be-cool.org/whatispiracy.html

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines