Okay, here is my finding how to configure Keylab 49 to work with Ableton Live 9.2.2 as a MIDI controller for Mac OS X.
1) Keylab firmware must be v1.33 or later
2) Place the Keylab 49 user script file to:
Macintosh HD/Users/(username)/library/preferences/Ableton/Live (latest version)/user remote scripts/
(in order to open this library simply hold ALT then go to finder “GO” menu and choose “library”. Note: This is NOT a python script so you do not need to show inside package of Ableton.
3) Restart Ableton
4) In Ableton preference dialog, enable the Keylab script as Control Surface and INPUT. Enable Track and Remote for MIDI ports > INPUT section.
5) Start a song. Move Modulation wheel and see what happens. If Ableton stops by moving modulation wheel, confirm the "Num" value on Keylab display. If it is not "001", then hit "Edit" button and "CC" button, then change the "Num" value to 001
6) If everything works fine, make sure you save the keylab's working memory to your local template file just in case.
Hope that helps!