March 28, 2024, 11:36:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Preset Encoder only moves down the preset list  (Read 4744 times)

jmcecil

Preset Encoder only moves down the preset list
« on: July 28, 2013, 04:05:09 pm »
I'm having this issue as well since flashing to 1.24.  Anyone else?  Twirl left or right, the preset window scrolls down.  No way to go back up the list.
Same with the Category encoder in the Sound window.
cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

morfic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Preset Encoder only moves down the preset list
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 05:11:00 pm »
I'm having this issue as well since flashing to 1.24.  Anyone else?  Twirl left or right, the preset window scrolls down.  No way to go back up the list.

It used to do that, much to my surprise it went both ways in presets last night. (Wish one click/notch meant one preset though)
Knob are relative now.

jmcecil

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 05:21:28 pm »
It used to do that, much to my surprise it went both ways in presets last night. (Wish one click/notch meant one preset though)
Knob are relative now.
Do you have any idea what you did that made it work?

cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

morfic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 05:37:07 pm »
Knob are relative now.
Do you have any idea what you did that made it work?

I do not. Only difference now is that knobs are relative instead of absolute.

tommyteknik

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 05:05:06 pm »
Change the preset to something other than 0. When you start the keyboard, it defaults to 0, .... just change it to any other preset number.

jmcecil

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 05:34:49 pm »
Change the preset to something other than 0. When you start the keyboard, it defaults to 0, .... just change it to any other preset number.
ah, thanks I'll give that a whirl

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines