March 19, 2024, 12:19:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My horrible experience with Arturia support  (Read 5934 times)

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My horrible experience with Arturia support
« on: July 24, 2013, 08:12:03 pm »
Im just wondering if anyone out there has had any luck with arturia support.   I have an ongoing issue with my Analog Lab that I bought months ago and still have not used.  Im getting this error message. 

error 0 file/jenkins/root/workspace/AnanlogLab_mac_release/labo2/project/Ma,

Arturia replied this :

"Hi Matthew,

I'm extremely sorry for this delayed reply.

I forwarded your mail to one of my colleague from technical support, he will take care of your issue.

We're not able to refund you given that computer system requirements are available on the Arturia website, therefore users can/should check compatibility with their
system before purchasing.
Furthermore, users are able to try any Arturia software before they buy, for a 15-day
period, by submitting a Demo request via the Arturia website.

Best regards,

Jérôme"

My computer is way above minimum specs.  I just want you all to know that this is what to expect if Arturia decides they cant help you. 

I own many Arturia products and I have been a loyal customer through all the bugs and all the un answered issues. 

If anyone out there is curious to see the whole back and forth between arturia and I let me know and I will send you a PDF but I wont post here cause im not trying to start a problem.  Simply put buyer beware.

That is all. 

Good Luck Arturia I hope you get it right someday.

jmcecil

Re: My horrible experience with Arturia support
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 08:40:56 pm »
I have a ticket open since the 18th that hasn't been replied to.  I've bumped additional messages on it.  No luck...
cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 08:49:30 pm »
I am sorry to hear that.

They did eventually reply to me but as you can see from what I posted the reply was not a useful one. 

I have no idea why jermoe even mentioned my computer not being up to spec cause you have to fill that information  out when you write in for support. 

Like I said this post is a simple buyer beware nothing personal against arturia's staff just against the company directors who allow this type of communication to take place. 

They could have simply said "hey im sorry for your trouble but we dont do refunds"  instead they insult my intelligence  and try to blame me for the software issues.

Good luck to you.  PS  I got the Analog Lab for 24 bucks from a discount they sent me and it never worked.  I have a iMac 2012 i5 8 GB RAM and a macbook pro i7 16 GB RAM it doesn't work on either. You would think they would send me my 24 bucks back just to keep a paying customer happy.  I have given arturia $950.00 dollars of my hard earned money since last year alone. 

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:56:19 am by mattsterp »

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 02:49:59 pm »
This is a pain that this kind of problem cannot be solved earlier as they don't seem so complicated.
We working hard on responding all problems.
Anyway, If you haven't received any response from us get back to me.

jmcecil

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 02:54:28 pm »
I have received responses to both issues now.  Thank you...  The dude who replied in the forum on my other thread provided the correct steps to finish a flash process (which are missing from the instructions).  The person from support provided a completely irrelevant response that suggests she didn't even read the e-mail, but provided a canned statement for probably the #1 issue you are dealing with right now for absolute/relative mode.
cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 03:30:29 pm »
Maybe you should spend less time moving posts and more time helping customers.

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 03:57:28 pm »
This is a pain that this kind of problem cannot be solved earlier as they don't seem so complicated.
We working hard on responding all problems.
Anyway, If you haven't received any response from us get back to me.

Its going on two months and I still am unable to use Analog Lab.   I get a different error message each time I try.  You stopped responding to my emails last week.  Do you have no understanding of how frustrating it is to buy a product that never worked since you got it? 

Dav1d

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 11:00:55 am »
mattsterp: in fact, If still a problem you should remove and recreate your eLicenser SEL file.

Do you still have the problem, I can send you the procedure

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines