March 19, 2024, 02:38:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Software update  (Read 7630 times)

midinut

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Arturia Software update
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 07:59:21 am »
I've got Omnisphere and if you click on the Spectrasonics logo, it brings up an "about" screen which has your version number and a "check for updates" button. Could something like this be implemented in the Arturia products? Ideally, if it could be done in Analog Lab once all the VSTs are recognized, then one button could check all your installed instruments. Just an idea. Hopefully this would not interfere with the eLicenser.

And hello everyone. Just installed V-Collection 3 and MiniLab. I think I'm in heaven!

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Re: Arturia Software update
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 01:14:20 pm »
They are going in the right direction with the Midi control centre, perhaps an update could be attached to this as an 'Arturia control portal' combining a 'check for updates'

It's difficult as their products are attached to so many different things. You have the 'V collection' then all the standalone products, then things like the '10th anniversary' box set and 'the one'. It would be difficult to give access to updates without giving away free licenses for those who haven;t purchased the right products.

Perhaps a web interface that requires your login, this way at least they can tie it to your Arturia account.

What do you think Adrien?

Thanks, Stu
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61