March 28, 2024, 09:32:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Zero Support  (Read 1684 times)

mrmccusker

Zero Support
« on: June 14, 2013, 05:41:46 am »
I recently purchased the Analog Factory Experience and had several problems. After 8 days and 3 trouble tickets, I have received zero response and no support whatsoever. I am a drummer who is just beginning to enter the world of analog synthesis, with plans to buy several synthesizers in an effort to create my own music. I finally resolved my issues on my own, because I have an IT background; but shudder to think of what someone without my experience would feel if they had the same problems. As a result of the total lack of support, I would have to say that Arturia is no longer a company that I will deal with. Unfortunately, this is a result of their unwillingness to deal with me as a customer. I have been looking at the Minibrute and the Origin as well. To be honest, the products and workmanship are excellent; but there is absolutely no support to be had. I am making this post as a warning to my fellow musicians. If you are inexperienced, you will get no help from this company. You are on your own.

Dav1d

Re: Zero Support
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:29:00 am »
Hi, Sorry for the problem, unfortunately we have experienced a technical issue with our support system.

FYI, I just answered your ticket.

We are working hard to answer all people requests as soon as we can.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines