I found your new AnalogLab synth really great but I wanted to signal few little ennoying things that I have noticed, hoping that these little 'features' could be fixed in next versions of AnalogLab.
1) as it was already mentioned by "The Sarge!" in this topic
I have some sound sounding fine for a while and the suddenly which are continuously playing even after removing hands off the keyboard... strange.
2) This happens also randomly and not easy to reproduce but when switching from one MULTI to the other in the MULTI browser sometime the volume level "sounds" lower or louder. I mean:
- select MULTI xxx ... sound normal
- select MULTI yyy ... sound normal too
- select MULTI xxx again => the volume level will be randomly lower or louder without figuring what I did wrong(not touching anything from my MIDI keyboard controller, and I have no pedals neither).
Appart of that I think this Analog lab is really a great piece of software and I haven't experiences any crashes of whatever with it as reportd by other users.
I am using a PC running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bits with 8Gb of RAM and the version 1.0.3 of Analog lab + all plugins enabled / uptodate and available in edition. I am using also the 'infinite' memory management selection in the preferences since I have noticed less delay when switching/loading from one sound to the other.
thanks in advance.