March 19, 2024, 03:43:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minilab in Maschine  (Read 9513 times)

rchrdk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Minilab in Maschine
« on: June 20, 2013, 01:17:23 am »
Anyone using minilab as a vst in NI Maschine? I tried last night-it loaded up fine and i could input notes, but I could not change preset or any other encoder setting either via the hardware or using mouse. Totally unresponsive. Tried a few times after rebooting. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm a little disappointed in how tempramental this unit is. Still... $130 :)

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Minilab in Maschine
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 03:22:15 pm »
Analog Lab in maschine works fine for me.  Im just using a generic MIDI controller so I cant test choosing presets from the hardware but the software works in machine.    All in 64 bit. OSX 10.8

rchrdk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 01:11:59 am »
interesting. still won't work for me. the software opens in "multi" mode and won't respond to any mouse input. i can change presets via the minilab hardware though but only within "multi" mode.
I did read some other posts on the NI forums regarding arturia vsts within machine and some folks have been told by arturia support that theit vsts are not compatible with maschine, which seems odd.

question - are you using maschine standalone or have you got it running within a DAW ?

thanks!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:14:58 am by rchrdk »

Scottt

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 11:19:46 am »
When you load Mini lab into Maschine, do you enable "sound midi Settings ?

Adrien

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 12:31:50 pm »
HI

If you are on mac, try to check that you are in 64 bit, with mashine. From my own experience it behaves better  for other softs like oberheim.
Best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

rchrdk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 02:29:18 am »
thanks for the replies all. will try again tonight!

JMarvel

• Twitter
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 06:19:29 am »
Hey rchrdk, I've got the exact same problem. Where you able to fix it?

kcearl

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 05:56:25 am »
Ive tested Lab in Maschine but with an older Factory keyboard and the preset function works fine, completely stable as far as I can tell...I think the issue may lie with the new hardware

Win 7 64 OS

JMarvel

• Twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 09:34:53 pm »
@Kceal this issue isn't about the hardware unfortunately. As @rchrdk pointed out "the software opens in "multi" mode and won't respond to any mouse input". The entire interface just stays frozen. I've just tried @Adrien's suggestion and Lo and Behold I can finally take this baby for a test drive without having to change my workflow.
Anywho, go to your Native Instrument folder, select Maschine's App icon and bring up its info window by clicking the information icon on your toolbar or typing (Command & the letter i), uncheck the box that says "Open in 32-bit mode". The next time you open Maschine and run Analog Lab you'll be able to switch presets and generally interact with the software.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines