October 24, 2016, 05:35:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: A maintenance is planned for Thursday, 15th of September. It should last 2 hours, starting at 10am french time.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Does a US Model MB need a convertor for UK and Europe?  (Read 698 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Does a US Model MB need a convertor for UK and Europe?
« on: June 10, 2013, 05:09:26 pm »

I know this is a stupid question as I see the labeling on the MiniBrute power supply, but I really just want to make sure I'm not missing something. Please be nice  :)

I'm wondering, when taking my MB on tour in the UK and Europe (I live in the US and my MB was purchased in the US), will I need a power convertor?

I plan to find an appropriate power strip that will fit all my gear's power supplies, and then just put the applicable countries adapter on the chord of the power strip.  (ANYONE HAVE A RECOMMENDATION FOR SUCH A POWER STRIP?)

So will this be OK for the MB (using the power supply it came with, that says "Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.45A"



  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 70
  • Karma: 3
Re: Does a US Model MB need a convertor for UK and Europe?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 06:06:57 pm »
The Minibrutes power supply is universal. So your good to go in any country. You will probably need an adapter for the plug though as in the U.S its 2 pin, UK three pin and Europe 2 pin.
 Saying that you should be able to buy a seperate lead that goes into the main power supply unit rather than using different adapters. Should be as cheap as well.


Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines