March 19, 2024, 04:20:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab doesn't show up in AU menu in Logic  (Read 6364 times)

berto1954

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Lab doesn't show up in AU menu in Logic
« on: May 25, 2013, 05:46:47 pm »
I bought the Minilab/Analog lab less than 48 hours ago and so far it has been nothing but a headache. The software crashes ever ten minutes or so in stand-alone, and it doesn't even show up in the AU menu in Logic. Given the 100% trouble-free performance I've had with all my other Arturia software, this is a HUGE disappointment. Time to return it for a refund?

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Re: Analog Lab doesn't show up in AU menu in Logic
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 02:56:13 pm »
Have you tried launching Logic in 32-bit mode?  If not - it is worth a shot.  Navigate to Logic Pro in the Finder, and right-click, selecting "Get Info".  On that screen - click the [ ] Open in 32-bit mode.  Logic will do an AU Scan when you launch it next time, picking up any added sw instruments.   After Analog Lab (or any added instrument) is registered in Logic that first time, you can go back to the "Get Info" screen, and unselect the Open in 32-bit option.

berto1954

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 04:52:17 pm »
JDoo--

Thanks. In fact I tried that yesterday and it worked! I'm still having problems with crashing, but at least one of several problems was solved. I have been informed by the good folks at Arturia that they are aware of the various bugs and working on them.

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 02:05:00 pm »
Yes we are working on it, all apologies for the delay.
A newer version will come out soon.

MantraDJs

• Beehouse Recording Studios
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 12:21:52 pm »
Hi, am having problems getting Analaog Lab to appear in Cubase 7 64bit (Windows). It works as a standalone app (with huge latency) but does not appear in Cubase instrument rack. It is listed under Cubase Plugin Manager and is ticked.

Am using jbridge for 32bit plugins - have Analog collection also

PS. How do I create a new post/topic? I can't find a button on the page! - Sorry, new to this forum
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:27:30 pm by MantraDJs »

lyford

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Hola, Como Estas?
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 05:54:32 am »
I am having a problem with Logic Pro crashing when the Analog Lab AU is enabled.  Disabling it restores stability. I am on a MacPro with 14 gigs of ram running 10.6.8 in 32 bit mode. It passes AU Validation, and I have the V3 collection as well, with Laboratory and Factory too.

Analog Lab v 1.0.4, and the latest of all the Virtual Collection Synths.  I am attaching the crash report... and disabled the AU plug in.  The standalone seem to work fine, I just need my Logic to be stable again!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines