March 29, 2024, 11:12:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Invalid Registration for Anolog Player  (Read 5502 times)

Sean Deluge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Invalid Registration for Anolog Player
« on: June 01, 2013, 12:13:51 am »
Sent support ticket. Guess it's late in France. I was really looking forward to using the Jupiter-8 plugin(Owned one in 1986). *sigh*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:19:42 pm by Sean Deluge »

Sean Deluge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Yup Invalid Registration for Anolog Player
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:33:26 pm »
Still no response.
This is unacceptable. I should be able to use a hardware product as it's intended to be used right out of the box instead I have to scramble and email and plead just to get it working and after 4 days I still get no response. Tomorrow I will return the product and never buy anything from Arturia again which is a shame because I really wanted to get the full version of it's Jupiter-8 softsynth but I have a sneaking feeling It won't work either without a few weeks of running around trying to get it registered. I give Arturia a -9 at this point for failure to function.....

Sean

Sean Deluge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Invalid Registration for Anolog Player
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 06:27:39 pm »
Still no response. I guess Arturia is the company that doesn't give a merde about it's customers. Too bad, I saw great things in the future but it's paranoid key system probably loses more money from real customers getting sick of it failing to work then they lost from people trying to hack it for free.

By the end of the day I will have retuned the keyboard and software (why not build a dongle key into the keyboards DUH!)  and contacted my friends in Guitar Center's main office to let them know just how bad this is and that they might have less problems by not supporting Arturia's products which from what I've heard has been an on going issue of people returning Arturia products for the same reason I will.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines