March 28, 2024, 09:57:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New Verson of Analog Lab  (Read 35821 times)

Dav1d

New Verson of Analog Lab
« on: May 30, 2013, 05:50:49 pm »
Hi all Analog Lab Users,

You can use this new version that corrects a lot of issues:
MAC: http://www.arturia.com/downloads/AnalogLab/version/Analog_Lab_1.0.3.dmg
PC:    http://www.arturia.com/downloads/AnalogLab/version/Analog_Lab_v1.0.3.exe

:)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:53:01 pm by David@Arturia »

kirklinden

Re: New Verson of Analog Lab
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:42:43 am »
Thank you! This version seems to be working much better

tjjohn61@yahoo.co.uk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 02:37:30 pm »
Hi all,

Excellent software, I just bought it,  but I can't edit any of the synthesizers I already own, in either standalone mode or in FL10. I own the  V Collection, but additionally I own the Mini V, CS-80, and ARP bought as individual synths prior to buying the V Collection.

Maybe it's a conflict between the V Collection and my individual purchases. I have a feeling Aruturia can't cope with clients who purchased a few individual synths, then went on to buy the V Collection, which duplicates synth's already purchased.

The problem is, I can't edit any of them via the Analog Lab. I see the "Edit" option link in the upper left, but nothing happens when I click it. I have licenses for all the above, but the Lab doesn't seem to recognize that. Can anyone help? I think it's a bug in the software and look forward to a fix.

Many thanks

Tim

vaikl

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 10:37:57 pm »
Did you activate your plugins in the Analog Lab preferences window? What are the infos next to each plugin entry?

killlermark

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 12:34:33 am »
That's great David,
How about some activation codes for analog lab please - there are many people like myself who have blank emails, with no authorisation codes.
Please respond.
Mark :(

Stormer55

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 08:00:47 pm »
Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the user manual to be found for Analog Lab?  Just downloaded/authorised it etc. but cannot find a link anywhere.   

Stormer55

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 11:35:34 am »
The manual can be found here (look at bottom of page): http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/Analog_Lab/resources.html

Storebirger

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 05:50:38 pm »
Tried many things now. But still it got lots of bugs! It seams impossible to save some patches witin my DAW (I am using mixcraft pro studio 6). OK, I save a project and when I open the project again the sounds saved in analog lab has changed to a noisy sound. And it doesent matter if  I try to change to another sound, the noisy sound sill remains. Also tried to record a sound call ambient seq and  mix it out as a wav-file. When I import the sound again in the project, it has changed caracter, going faster, not the same filtersettings etc. It also seams the the volume of the midi file has canged when I open the project again. There are some other things to. So Arturia has to make an update SOON.

All those things make the program more or less useless. In fact I paid the full price for it, didnt see it was a disscount on it. This make it extra frustrating. 89 eur for a software I actually cant use.

By the way I got Jupiter 8 and miniV and I havent had any problems with those.

Mikedsm

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 10:01:19 pm »
I'll try.  Maybe someone can help me here.  I sent in a ticket via Support a week ago and have not heard back, which I think is ridiculous.  (but this isn't the place to discuss that so I'll stay on track).  Purchased Analog Lab last week.  IT sounds amazing and will be a great tool.  BUT, the vst is not recognized by Ableton Live (6.5).  It's in the correct folder.  I made the mistake of saving both the 32 and 64bit versions to the same folder so I think the 64 overwrote the 32.
So, the question is... Can I uninstall and re-install, then use the same activation code again?  Or will I need to have a new one issued.   I will greatly appreciate some good information on this.  I've been recording tracks all week and would have loved to had Analog Lab available for those tracks.  Thanks.

Hi all Analog Lab Users,

You can use this new version that corrects a lot of issues:
MAC: http://www.arturia.com/downloads/AnalogLab/version/Analog_Lab_1.0.3.dmg
PC:    http://www.arturia.com/downloads/AnalogLab/version/Analog_Lab_v1.0.3.exe

CC4

• Beta-testers
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 03:45:41 am »
So, the question is... Can I uninstall and re-install, then use the same activation code again?

Yes; You should be able to uninstall & reinstall again.  The activation code is stored in the eLicenser hardware/software.

antaggs

• www.antaggs.com
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 01:08:47 am »
hi,

I am using the new version of Lab (1.0.4). As a stand alone, it seems to be working well. However, when I load it as a plug-in in Maschine, Anolog Lab is stuck on the preset that starts up, and i can't change anything. I can't change sounds, volumes, effects - nothing. Any advice would be much appreciated  ???
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 04:09:49 pm by antaggs »

domtak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 08:40:43 pm »
This is almost useless as a plug-in with lots of crashes and key features like preset selection not working.

Dav1d

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 11:35:22 am »
mmm, If I miss sombody let me know:

antaggs: Have you tried the 1.0.5 version with Mashine?
CC4 : The license is not related to a re-installation unless you need to reinstall your computer (computer crash), in this case, you need a new activation code
Mikedsm : CC4 is right, you need to reinstall it. Please make sure to correctly separate the 32bit and 64bt version in two separate folders. The 64bit version will supersede the 32bit version in this case :)
kirklinden : I sent you a PM with a new activation code

xtatik

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 01:18:51 pm »
hello My first post, I bought analog lab with version 1.0.5, all functions in standalone, with protools 8 the plugin  start normally but as soon as I change preset or plays at the same time as the reading all blocks same the keyboard and I am obliged  to shut down my pc ..
please help me !!!

AdDeRoo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 01:29:06 pm »
Hi

I am using version 1.0.5. Everything works great, but if I am trying to use it as VST plugin in Sonar X1 or Powertracks, it gives error message:
"Analog Lab dll is not a valid VST plugin!"

Other VST's I am using (OPXPROII, demo versions of CS80Vm ProphetV etc) work fine

What is wrong here? Help is appreciated

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines