March 19, 2024, 08:48:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: origin club  (Read 3436 times)

tonea

origin club
« on: May 24, 2013, 01:06:59 am »
Lets start a origin club. Membership is $50  a month this money could be used for further development.  And allso to keep this exotic beast healthy and alive. It has even more potential with continued development.  Lets face it if you own this synth you are a unique and rare breed. Its a classy cool piece so how about origin 2 with sampling and bigger touch screen and os computer integration. I am willing to join.

JacksonP

• Beta-testers
Re: origin club
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 11:36:57 pm »
Basically, I am very happy with my two Origins: They sound great, they both work with no trouble. If Arturia offer us something concrete "with this amount of money you get this" I might consider investing something. Idea must come from them...

And one more thing, and I am sorry to say it: it's little bit difficult for me (and probably others too) take these kind of ideas seriously from someone who just recently attacked towards us (users) and Arturia very aggressively...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:39:20 pm by JacksonP »

tonea

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 11:13:46 pm »
I attacked you because you attacked me for blasting a company that has some issues. So dont try to slander me. If you want to be captain save a company then so be it .but you dont impress me. Focus on your business not mines. I posted for arturia to hopefully see  and respond to. So dont take it personel unless you work for them. In that case I would be talking to you. Its time to work I hope you and arturia can get this wonderful instrument together. I dont think you will but I am still hopeful. If you start the club and want my 50 dollars then send me the contract. Have a (nice origin day)

Superwaldi

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 10:51:54 am »
Before I invest anything in Arturia they should integrate all the promised features, for which I have paid already years ago. I believe that the origin is still a great piece of gear, but at this stage it can't attract many new customers.

If there will be somekind of open source development, I am willing to pay for extras.

tonea

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 07:54:16 am »
I hear you waldo. The fact that we still dont have a editor is very wrong for a product like this. My new axe effects 2 has a wonderful one . I am not pleased with this company at all. They really have ruined the origin. Very sad.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines