March 19, 2024, 05:04:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: panning around on the origin  (Read 3378 times)

soundsailer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
panning around on the origin
« on: August 14, 2013, 02:48:26 am »
Oh I'm loving this board, just getting to know it..... and I'm try'n to figure out how to pan different parameters like getting a modulation or oscillator  to pan back and fourth or even a complete program to sweep left and right or programs within a multi to sweep independently , is there an auto pan setting or ?

ASch

Re: panning around on the origin
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:08:42 am »
To get an output to pan, attach a modulation source to the pan input on the relevant output module.  Section 9.1.1.3 in the 1.3 version of the user manual that I have...

:)

Andreas

soundsailer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 04:46:51 pm »
I missed that, thanks  ;D

hermitnerd

• Paul Schilling
    • Soundcloud page with synth demos
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 09:54:48 pm »

If you use a PolyLFO as modulation source for the pan, you even get individual panning per voice within a program...
I think there is also a way to set the PolyLFO to Random and have it triggered from the keyboard, so that you get random panning per voice as you play.

I agree with your statement in the other thread...the Origin is really a joy to program. They amazingly came up with a fluid workflow for programming a virtual modular synth without ever touching a mouse.

soundsailer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 09:31:51 pm »

If you use a PolyLFO as modulation source for the pan, you even get individual panning per voice within a program...
I think there is also a way to set the PolyLFO to Random and have it triggered from the keyboard, so that you get random panning per voice as you play.

I agree with your statement in the other thread...the Origin is really a joy to program. They amazingly came up with a fluid workflow for programming a virtual modular synth without ever touching a mouse.

Sweet....... I'll check that out, thanks. Yes indeed.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines