March 28, 2024, 07:20:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE does not sparkle  (Read 12577 times)

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: SparkLE does not sparkle
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 04:17:32 pm »
Sorry I completely forgot this.
I will do it right now.
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Toby@arturia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 05:23:59 pm »
Hi Everslick,

I have just performed some tests with the same setup as you and everything worked as expected for me; unfortunately this means that I can't give you a solution tho your problem, just yet. If you could provide me with some screenshots we might be able to make some progress. I need you to find SparkLE in device manager and take a screenshot of all three panels (General, Driver and Details). If you could send those through we will do our best to fix this issue for you. Thanks.

everslick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 06:00:33 pm »
Ok. I have attached the screenshots of each of the tabs in the properties for my SparkLE in device manager. My system is in Swedish but i guess you know what to look for. There's a fourth tab as well, i think it translates into Events or something. I have attached it as well. It basically just logs when drivers are installed i guess (usbaudio.sys and wdma_usb.inf). I hope you can solve this issue for me. Thanks so far!

everslick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 08:42:13 pm »
I've attached the requested screen shots for Audio/Midi and Preferences settings in Spark program.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 08:57:31 am »
SparkLE should not be selected in the standalone Audio MIDI settings, otherwise you wont be able to connect.
Try to deselect it and let us know what happens.
Kevin
Soft Arturia

everslick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 03:34:45 pm »
WHAAAT!?! Seriously? That did the trick? I must have tested this before. I wasn't sure which SparkLE shouldn't be selected so i deselected both the Midi Output and Active Midi Inputs, restarted the stand alone program and BAM! Spark LE is lit up like a christmas tree. Everything seems to be working fine now. Big thanks! I have attached a screen shot of my working Audio MIDI Settings in case anyone else has this problem. It's not really obvious that they should not be selected, not sure what the default setting is when installing from scratch.

Anyway, a big thanks for the quick and dedicated support. Much appreciated.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines