March 29, 2024, 05:07:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Crashing  (Read 4151 times)

lukewilliams828@gmail.com

Analog Lab Crashing
« on: May 12, 2013, 04:11:21 pm »
Any time I have the software open it won't stay active for longer than like 10 minutes. It crashes and then my mac does the whole "your software unexpectedly quit" message. Changing presets makes it crash and sometimes just turning a knob. I have already reinstalled it once and that didn't help the problem. Any ideas?

j-rad

Re: Analog Lab Crashing
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 08:52:37 am »
I'm also getting pretty frequent crashing under OSX 10.8.3, especially when switching between synths in the studio view and every time I close the stand-alone app. I haven't had the chance to play much with it as a plugin so I don't know if the same will hold true in my DAW. I've submitted a support tkt so we'll see if there's any insight as to the issue. The software is on v1.0, so it's a possibility we're both encountering something that will be in a 1.1 bug fix.

kirklinden

Re: Analog Lab Crashing
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 01:31:21 am »
I'm experiencing the same exact issue - Analog Lab crashes every time I quit and sometimes when I switch instruments. I also tried using it as a plugin in Logic Pro but it crashes just the same (which causes Logic to lock-up).

I got Analog Lab bundled with a MiniLab Midi Controller... from what I can tell it is new hardware from Arturia so maybe Analog Lab is new software as well? Hopefully they work the kinks out and release a fix soon because it's hardly useable in the state it's in.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines