March 28, 2024, 11:19:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 1.6.1 & FL Studio 11  (Read 2787 times)

CC4

• Beta-testers
Spark 1.6.1 & FL Studio 11
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:45:29 am »
I'm unfortunately not very proficient with FL Studio as I only switched to using it a about a year and a half ago.  I'm trying to figure out what should be working with Spark inside FL Studio and what is an unfortunate limitation of FL Studio (or Spark).  It seems the big issue is that you can't record MIDI information generated from a plugin inside FL Studio.  I'm assuming that's why the preferences "Send MIDI from Sequencer" and "Send MIDI from Pads" aren't at all helpful inside FL Studio.  From what I've read elsewhere it seems a virtual MIDI port would be a workaround for those issues.  I was curious how others are using Spark inside FL Studio.

The best way I\ve found to use Spark inside FL Studio is to create the patterns & song straight inside Spark's sequencer and then go through the tedious task of drag & dropping each individual MIDI pattern from Spark into FL Studio.  (Drag & Dropping Audio doesn't seem to be working and is a current Spark bug).  Am I missing something?  How are you using it?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines