March 28, 2024, 08:13:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia's on your own BEAT!!!  (Read 2142 times)

ShoTrinBago

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
    • Shoroc Production
Arturia's on your own BEAT!!!
« on: April 28, 2013, 09:14:15 pm »
Arturia, Is on your own BEAT!   I have read all the coments and sugestions from us users of Spark Creative Drum Machine and you are failing to implement the most IMPORTANT!   Insted you may come up with a new synth or somthing...   I sure wish you get it right before such a GREAT! tool lose its following which is US! the USERS!.

Seb

• Tech-Support
Re: Arturia's on your own BEAT!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 08:56:13 am »
What are the most important suggestions, for you?

Because it seems like a lot of criticism, and no constructive feedback that you are sharing here

stevism

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:16:05 am »
most important suggestion for me is the ability to "lock in" a routing....

so frustrating to go back and change every output of each track when all i did was load a new kit, yet kept the same project

i've seen that be ignored for awhile

mauronedj

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:18:32 am »
What are the most important suggestions, for you?

Because it seems like a lot of criticism, and no constructive feedback that you are sharing here
+1

But I think he hit the point: there is no need to comes out with new product if you could improve your old one's, new customers really attracted by the upgrades and old users will be happy to see just small adds.
I'm an old Arturias customer, a beta tester and a big fan of them, but I think they are losing a big part of old customers because that!

So Arturia, make us happy, because happy users are your most powerful ads in the world in the music universe :D

JM2C,
Mauro.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines