March 19, 2024, 03:26:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problem with LFO section  (Read 2710 times)

hedgemunkees

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Problem with LFO section
« on: April 04, 2013, 03:54:41 pm »
I have a brand new unit. LFO assigned to mod wheel works fine. LFO to pitch is fine but if I assign LFO to filter or amp env I get nothing?
Any ideas?

hedgemunkees

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problem with LFO section
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 04:45:13 pm »
Unit was faulty, taken back to shop to exchange, tried another brand new unit out of box which was also faulty. Finally managed to exchange for one which is ok for now. I have taken out extended warrenty now as a precaution. Shame my faith in the product has been tested.

beefinator

• Soundcloud page
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:50:45 pm »
On both, it might have been a loose connector inside.  It's possible the connector could have just gotten partially unseated, so only certain functions failed.

hedgemunkees

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 02:44:30 am »
Thx for the reply, reading the forum there appears to be rather alot of cases of "loose wire inside". Have Arturia released any explanation as to why this is a common fault and what they are going to do about it? I had to spend another $70 yesterday on extended warranty all because I totally lost faith in the product.

hedgemunkees

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 02:29:41 am »
I see no response from Arturia yet which means they either dont care and cant be bothered with the end user or they are just ignoring the thread. Either way not very supportive or professional.

stevism

• Beta-testers
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 05:40:22 am »
arturia has said a couple of times (on these threads) that it happens during shipping some times

it's not a soldering job, it's a simple connector. you open up the unit and it just plugs back in, then you close it back up.

a hassle that shouldn't exist, but not THAT bad

they might not have replied to this thread, but did you open a ticket? that's the real way to get in touch with them.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines