April 18, 2024, 02:53:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arpeggio with MIDI ?  (Read 1746 times)

coconutz

• Apprentice
Arpeggio with MIDI ?
« on: March 08, 2018, 01:03:01 pm »
Hello!

I just got the MiniBrute, and now connected it to computer with MIDI-cables... and I would like to use MiniBrutes arpeggiator with it... but somehow the arpeggio doesn't work with the MIDI; or I don't know how to use it. With basic audio it works, but with MIDI not. Some help would be great!

I didn't find info from manual... there was only option to download software called MiniBrute Connection from Arturia page, but the link for that was not working, and I couldn't even find it with google search. Is it removed? If so, it replaced with something similar?

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Arpeggio with MIDI ?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 09:35:00 am »
Midi Control Centre should recognise the MiniBrute in the latest version so you can adjust the few things you can't on the front face.

Considering you haven't used the Brute Connection software or MCC to adjust the MiniBrute, good chance the MIDI channel it is on is Ch1.  Change what you are trying to control the MiniBrute via MIDI with to Ch1 and see if there is any difference.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines