March 28, 2024, 11:40:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Any word on a update?  (Read 5497 times)

orionthehunter1971

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Any word on a update?
« on: March 26, 2013, 11:56:19 pm »
Just want to ask if there is any word on a Update in the works and if so which problems will be addressed?

Oiron

lazercrotch

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Any word on a update?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 04:49:14 am »
(((((((crickets))))))))

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 12:23:48 pm »
---Don't hold your breath! >:(

orionthehunter1971

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:56 am »
Should of gone to Spec Savers :/

I have to say the lack of information and replys to peoples  post in this forum by Admin (Imini section no idea of the other sections)  or representatives of Arturia is awful and gives us the customer a real feeling of emptyness and wonder what is the point of a forum for a product if it is just customers pointing out problems with a product to empty eyes or death ears?

So obviously not only is this Product flawed but also the forum created for it a 'Problem'.

A not happy nor impressed customer who feels he has been teased into buying a Beta product with no signs of Alpha being released. A ferrari sounds great but isn't much use if one can't drive it.

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 01:38:50 pm »
--Amen!!

Dav1d

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 09:52:22 am »
On My side, the informations I have is that a newer version will come out soon and is actually under test.

For the Non-Reply Issue,
Please Note that we are trying our best to answer all topics.
The purpose of the forum is more about referencing most of the commune issues and let the other users answering it.
For serious problem, we strongly suggest you open a Ticket.

Also, we prefer have a better tested product than a product which was released too early and risk of crash.

Anyhow, I'll keep you inform about the progress on this new version on this Topic.

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 03:52:47 pm »
---Also, we prefer have a better tested product than a product which was "released too early and risk of crash".

So we now know that this wasn't ready for release and the silence is embarrassment? I promise that I appreciate your honesty but nevermind....

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 01:27:35 pm »
---Spoke with Glen (seems like a good guy!) and I think we can expect to be using our iMIni's very soon!!! I understand that Arturia is a small company that's stretched out but I own a small company and here's what a customer told me when I tried to explain why we couldn't do right now wwhat we'd promised him we'd do..."I didn't hire a small company, I hired someone who took my money and because you took my money you owe me professionalism not excuses!"....
We paid for a completed product that we can use not excuses, it's kind of cold but isn't that they way it's supposed to be? If the product had been offered as a beta then of course we could understand that maybe things might exist that make the product unusable but it wasn't.
Anyway, I think Arturia is trying to get this right and for me I'm for giving them the benefit of the doubt and cutting them some slack. I love the sounds in the iMini but to be honest most of us have other synths we can use right now don't we?

orionthehunter1971

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 07:05:38 pm »
It is a bit much when one needs to complain to get a responce but I'll leave that there and thank you for replying David.

Hope the update fixes many if not all the issues users have with the software and look forward to using it (Hopefully without stuck keys ;) ) soon.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines