March 19, 2024, 05:12:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: iMini problem with loaded banks  (Read 3635 times)

Jeff Irok

iMini problem with loaded banks
« on: March 17, 2013, 04:32:55 pm »
I hope the Arturia folks aren't getting discouraged with the reports of bugs about the iMini.  It's really a great app and I'm enjoying it very much.  I'm reporting this not to complain but to point out something that I think is a problem and that I haven't seen reported on this forum yet, with the hope that it can be addressed in a future version.

I downloaded the MiniMg V preset banks that are available in the Arturia forum and loaded them through iTunes.  That all went well.  However, now when I attempt to load a patch, it takes several seconds for them Load Menu to display, and the app crashes a lot before or just after it comes up.  Saving a patch often causes a crash as well, although I don't know if that's related to the increased number of banks I loaded or related to other reports of crashing upon saving.

Thanks in advance for addressing this problem!

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: iMini problem with loaded banks
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 04:55:17 pm »
---Good luck hearing back from them unless you say something nice about the app... ::)

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 06:54:10 pm »
---Thanks for letting us know about that new bank, with all the crashes it takes a long time to save your favorites out of it (there are many!!) but the sounds are nothing short of phenomenal!
About my remark, I hate to sound rude but it's really frustrating seeing Rebecca commenting on remarks that favor Arturia and grow very quiet about concerns. I know she surely can't be the only liason we have with the company and if so I mean her no disrespect but the company's customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

To Mello..your patches are some of the very best I've heard and they are appreciated!

DaveS

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:11:00 pm »
I noticed that after the last iOS update (6.1.3) that in standalone mode it takes about 6 seconds for the 'Load' menu to open.   Haven't had a crash yet, but I don't remember it taking this long when I first installed iMini.  It still loads quickly in Tabletop.   This is happening on an iPad 4.  I just checked my iPad 2 and its loading fast.....any ideas?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines