March 28, 2024, 03:34:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Service claim number  (Read 4542 times)

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Service claim number
« on: March 16, 2013, 06:23:50 pm »
--Rebecca asked me if I had a service ticket number...is getting one even possible with the iMIni since you don't have a serial number to register it with?

Dav1d

Re: Service claim number
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:08:37 pm »
You can open a ticket with no serial number there is an option on the form.
==> Request not related to a registered product ( Register/Unregister, Activate, eLicenser ... )

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:08:19 am »
---David, with everything I and others have posted about the iMini problem this is the best you can offer us right now?

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 09:25:43 am »
Hi Scott, We referred many problems posted on this forum, but 1 Ticket = 1 referenced issue.
That increase the possibility of being repaired.

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 02:40:07 pm »
---What about the people who said they'd get back and didn't? Is the ticket protocol more important than addressing issues that are affecting people who support your company? I've listed in detail the issues I'm having and evidently I'm not unique, some don't see how to register the app without a serial number and I couldn't figure out how to file a bug report without it so do we just give up because we didn't meet your protocol or do you treat us like you want our business in the future and address this?
David, I promise I don't mean this to sound rude but comeon, Kevin said he'd help me and I've never heard back, Rebecca knows these issues and she's nowhere to be found and you know about this. Between the 3 of you I'd hope someone could get with the developers and say, "we've got a problem".
As I've stated, you guys have a fantastic app and a great opportunity to blow the competition away but the app has problems (you know what they are) and this programming issue may be ported over to your next app so why not just solve it so your supporters can use this and brag about it to all of their friends?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:35:25 pm by Scott Murrell »

Rebecca@arturia

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 09:02:14 pm »
Hello Scott,

There seems to be a misunderstanding.  This has been sent to the developers.  We haven't heard back yet.  About the Ticket Protocol, as I said before, we just want to make sure that all the information is there and we aren't missing something crucial to remedying the situation.

-Rebecca
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:42:29 pm by David@Arturia »

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 02:30:32 pm »
---Thank you for your help...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines