March 19, 2024, 06:42:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Save present with slash ('/') will erase and CRASH!  (Read 3006 times)

Taat

Save present with slash ('/') will erase and CRASH!
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:53:02 pm »
Hello,

After 30 minutes creating the perfect patch. I push the save button and typed 'Dance/House lead 01' and selected the Lead catergory. After saving the patch all parameters were RESET, the patchname is now 'Dance' and when I push load after loading this empty patch the app will crash.

Also I cannot delete this crappy patch. Everytime when I open this corrupt patch the app will crash!

I HATE it so MUCH when I loss created sounds. This is my first experiance with Arturia and it's not good at all. I am so angry, that I have registered to this forum.

Please fix this mayor problem!

Ps. Sorry for bad English

iPad 4 with iOS 6.1.3

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Save present with slash ('/') will erase and CRASH!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 10:14:54 pm »
---The gods er..developers hve been made aware of design issues and they will grant us no interviews so we have to depend on their good graces for when these issues are resolved if they choose to resolve them. I've had the iMini for several weeks now and can't use it and asking for help is like appealing to Satan for snow.... >:(
p.s.--want to hear right back from these folks? Say something great about the app!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines