March 19, 2024, 04:26:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ---iPad iMini "Support"...  (Read 6148 times)

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
---iPad iMini "Support"...
« on: March 09, 2013, 03:10:07 pm »
---I bought this in good faith due to the rep of the company and after a few weeks still can't use it. I was told someone would help me with this and then nothing...I hate to complain to Apple but if I can't get someone to find out why I and a couple of other people are having this problem I am going to ask for a refund even though I love the sounds. What a shame! :(

Rebecca@arturia

Re: ---iPad iMini "Support"...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 08:30:05 pm »
Hello Scott,

What is your issue?  Also, did you submit a claim to our tech desk?  If so, what was your case number?

Regards,

Rebecca

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 11:37:38 pm »
---Rebecca, thanks for your reply and with all due respect the issue is well documented and has been a few times so please don't ask me to go through it again just so nobody can get back with me again...

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 11:41:08 pm »
---P.s.- Just in case...you might try looking under the tab about the iMini...Thanks

Rebecca@arturia

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 12:16:44 am »
Hi Scott,

I asked if you had a case number for it so I could look at the documentation for it as you said that you were in contact with Kevin.  We just want to make sure that it's registered in our system so we don't miss facts that are spread out. 

Regards,

Rebecca

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 04:04:04 pm »
--I'm sorry I have no idea if a case number was ever generated I just know that Kevin said he'd help me and that was the last I heard from him and I've got this super sounding app that I can't use and evidently I'm not unique. Can we forget about technicalities and help the poeple who bought your product? Please?
I outline the whole problem under the iMini section...

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 12:00:34 am »
--Arturia, your lack of concern for your customers is becoming legendary and my/our situation with the iMini is a case in point. Do you just not have enough people to even answer concerns much less solve them? This is a real shame because some of your products are very good but your customer service skills are sorely lacking, you could at least lie to us and tell us that a fix is on the way instead we get silence.
I'm going to approach iTunes about getting a refund, I love the way the synth sounds but it's worthless to me like it is and worthless apears to be the way it's going to stay so why pay for something I can't use? Real shame....
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 pm by Scott Murrell »

scoran

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 06:37:57 am »
Hi Scott,

I asked if you had a case number for it so I could look at the documentation for it as you said that you were in contact with Kevin.  We just want to make sure that it's registered in our system so we don't miss facts that are spread out. 

Regards,

Rebecca

Rebecca,

I have an issue in that Arturia asks for the iMini to be registered so that support can be given.

However, I didn't get a license key when I purchased from the Apple Store. Hence I can't raise issues with support! What's the story here?

ricdim

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 07:28:15 pm »
Hello I'm in the very same situation: I asked support, nobody is taking care about my request.
Furthermore I cannot register my iMini because I didn't get any licence key when I purchased it.

Hope it will turn better soon.
Riccardo.

Scott Murrell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 05:11:33 pm »
---I'm still having problems with slow loading times of presets and even slower response times from Arturia. I wrote Kevin over a month ago and if you try to open a case number they'll ask for something you didn't get when you bought the app.! Poor customer service isn't just associated with the iMini... ::)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines