- I arm a MIDI track to record a performance I play on the Spark hardware controller.
- I hit record and play on ableton, play a beat, and it writes the midi of my performance to the track in Ableton, visible in piano roll.
- I then play back the recorded performance and it does not reproduce my performance.
- I tried adjusting various settings in preferences to no avail.
- it's def spark w issue, as i dragged another vst onto the track and it plays fine.
HOW do I get MIDI that I recorded into Ableton from Spark hardware controller pads to sound the Spark VST when I play it back?