March 28, 2024, 01:54:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Issues with Spark and Cubase  (Read 2061 times)

2muchstereo

Issues with Spark and Cubase
« on: February 24, 2013, 02:21:04 am »
Hi there,

I'm having a number of issues with my Spark and Cubase. I am using Cubase LE 6.

1. If Cubase is running before I start the Spark program, the spark program is unable to connect to the Spark controller.

2. I am unable to export audio files from the Spark program if Cubase is running. The program just freezes on "Rendering Audio."

3. If I add a midi clip or audio clip to a track in Cubase, that clip plays on repeat forever. When I hit play, I hear the audio from the clip as long as the track is playing, despite only having one 2 second clip on the track. Also, if I delete the clip from the track entirely and hit play, the clip still plays on repeat despite not even being on the track at all.

There are a few more things, but I'm assuming any fixes to these 3 main issues might fix the rest. Thanks so much in advance for all your help.

Sincerely,

2much

jimmy14k

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Issues with Spark and Cubase
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 10:45:15 am »

I have the same problem with LE6 when trying to insert Spark Virtual instrument track, completely freezes and have to shut down Cubase, very frustrating.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: Issues with Spark and Cubase
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 04:00:05 pm »
Hi,
concerning the connection issue, you have to disable Spark private port in Cubase MIDI settings.
Concerning the export issue, is it working well if Cubase sequencer is not running?
Concerning the third issue, if I understand well what is the problem, I think the host button in Spark toolbar should solve it.

Best
Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines