March 19, 2024, 09:47:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Various problems w/ analog laboratory!  (Read 2963 times)

Johnny1977

Various problems w/ analog laboratory!
« on: February 24, 2013, 05:10:25 pm »
Hello there,

Just got the AL and i see that there are various problems with it. Im logic user (latest updated).
First of all 1.5.2 version doesn't work at all. When i quit Logic AL crashes logic every time. Anyway.
I installed again ver 1.5.1 and seems i passed that problem away. BUT. I realised that in many sounds i have problem.
AL never keep the settings of the sound that i did during the workflow of my track. When i come back on my project (reopen) i see that AL didn't keep the final settings that i did even i made the preset as "user" or export and import it again.
For example :

Sound  : 16-HARPISCHORD (PROPHET V/PIANO) in the edit mode there is POLY tab. I chose this sound, close Logic, reopen, then this specific sound reacts as UNISON and in the edit mode still shows POLY. Even if i save as or export & import as POLY when i come back to my track reacts as UNISON.
And this is 1 of several problems that i found with AL.

Now i'm downloading ver 1.3.1 (too slow Arturia servers) just to see what else im gonna face.

In other words...although i like the AL sound and interface, problems like these makes me think that im not sure if AL was a good choice:(
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:12:13 pm by Johnny1977 »

Johnny1977

Re: Various problems w/ analog laboratory!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:11:00 pm »
Ok i see no answers here. I got a reply from Technical support and u don't want to know what they said.
Today Arturia introduced the 1st ipad application. Why they don't fix 1st their updates to work properly and then make new software? We've paid for that.

Also for ur records.

Version 1.3.1 crashes on Logic 64bit. Its Logical since it is for 32 bit but sylenth(32bit) works perfect on 64bit.

Dav1d

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 05:02:28 pm »
Ok, I don't understand what you did.

firstly you use the 1.5.2, but there was a Crash, so is it possible to provide us this information.

oscmyday

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:32:29 pm »
i have the same problem like Johny, Analog labratory crashes in logic.. and it impossible to do anything with the software. u playaround for a while then it crashes... why ??? really anoying..Just bought it and i havent sen likely.. U need to fix that bug now...

kcearl

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 10:50:45 pm »
Explain the process you go through as thoroughly, step by step, as you can, so they can replicate or narrow down your problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines