March 19, 2024, 05:25:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Issue opening pro tools project  (Read 2377 times)

Firechild

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Issue opening pro tools project
« on: August 07, 2013, 11:02:51 am »
I upgraded my Oberheim SEM V to V-Collection 3 , however now I canīt load my own presets I created using the Pro Tools HD10 preset system not the plugin preset library. I f I choose a "Pro Tools" SEM preset I get huge Error:0 dialog box, donīt remember the text but it was something with Jenkins. If I click cancel or ok a couple of times Pro Tools crashes big time and one time the whole computer restarted!!!!!
Pro Tools 10.3.6 HD  HD3 TDM , OS X 10.8.4 Mac Pro 2010 Hexacore.

Adrien

Re: Re: Arturia plugins crash Pro Tools
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 12:38:29 pm »
Hi

Could you send a screenshot of that error.
Do you have troubles opening projetcs or presets, or Both ?
from what version of the oberheim did you upgraded?
what is your current version of the oberheim ?

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Firechild

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Issue opening pro tools project
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:36:29 am »
Thanks for answering , I revert back to the older Oberheim .dpm plugin ( july 2012)  but still crashes when reading my "pro Tools" presets. I have also recently updated from Snow to Mountain Lion...so there is a lot of things that differ from last week when everything was working.
However I put my elicenser in another mac Pro running Lion and was able to read my "pro Tools" presets and re-save them to the Oberheim Library instead, then exporting Bank and importing the bank in my Mountain Lion Mac Pro. I am a happy now. The Oberheim is sounding really good, almost as good as my hardware SEM Pro ;)
However , it is kind of unstable in Pro Tools HD 10.3.6 , sometimes there will be crackle and pop and sometimes it is running really smooth...
Pro Tools 10.3.6 HD  HD3 TDM , OS X 10.8.4 Mac Pro 2010 Hexacore.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines