An update on the Zoom multieffect box...
The Zoom MS-70CDR (as in Chorus Delay Reverb) was announced during winter NAMM. Availability will be during the summer.
- Over 70 types of chorus, delay, reverb and modulation effects
- Use up to six effects simultaneously
- 30 preset patches ready for immediate use
- Create and store up to 50 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- Two 1/4-inch input jacks, two 1/4-inch output jacks
- Up to seven hours of operation using two AA batteries
Supposedly it allows you to dive deeper for more effect control than the CDR offered in the other MultiStomp pedals.
And according to a Zoom/Samson spokesman, it can be used with keyboards, implying that it can handle line level impedance.
What had me excited about this product was that their other Multistomp pedals have models for the classic Echoplex, MXR, Roland, Electro-Harmonix pedals.