March 28, 2024, 06:23:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Frustrating issue with Analog Lab in Logic  (Read 3287 times)

Giovannis

Frustrating issue with Analog Lab in Logic
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:33:28 am »
Hello,

Any help would be greatly appreciated for the following problem.

I've been using some of the presets in Analog Laboratory for my projects in Logic Pro. I have a rather frustrating problem however. Whenever I load up a project where I've recorded one of AnalogLab's presets in a track, in playback mode - instead of hearing the preset that was saved - I hear a strange warped sound that bears no resemblance to the said preset. To resolve the issue, I have to repeatedly go back into the sound setup screen and re-select the actual preset that was recorded. Not only does this occur when during initial playback, but also sporadically during playback.

Many thanks for any help.

Giovannis

melodymap

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Frustrating issue with Analog Lab in Logic
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 08:24:10 pm »
I also use Logic, and would love to see someone respond to this... I'm new to the Arturia Lab, but now you have me nervous that it will manifest the same issues when I try to record/playback  :-\

dcramb

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 05:54:46 am »
I had the same problem. You may have tried this already, but you need to make sure that the channel doesn't think it is some default Logic instrument. This is accomplished by unticking the "open library" box when you set the channel up. Then you right click on the input and follow the arturia path...

bass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 10:32:32 am »
i have this going on to .
did you find a fix ?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines