March 28, 2024, 11:27:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: view all not working  (Read 5947 times)

eloquintet7

view all not working
« on: May 08, 2006, 06:25:31 pm »
hello all i am new at this and have what i think is a simple question. when i am using the keyboard i would like to be able to view all three parts at once. i see there are three button in the upper right which do this but the one which is supposed to display all three does not work. i don't know if i need to change the resolution or what because the window is not full screen and it doesn't allow me to maximize it. can anybody help me acheive this thanks in advance

dan

r!soc

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
view all not working
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 07:02:19 am »
use the little plus / minus buttons beside the 'parts' icons to display more or less of the user interface.

muso4hire

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
not working for me either
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 10:16:54 pm »
I have just bought this as well using a Mac Book Pro intel 2600 ver 1.2 and no matter what I do I can't see more than one section at a time.. have pushed the + & - signs with no luck... am using in stand alone mode.. haven't tried in DP yet.

dek

view not working
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 09:01:48 am »
Hi, I have read other posts about the view problem.  I have it too.
Clicking + does give more view but within a limited space that cannot be enlarged - I mean I can't extend the 2600 window to take advantage of the full device view. If I drag a patch cord the thing will scroll up and down but it is quite boring not having the full view.  This problem is occuring on a 22" screen using a G5 dual at 1920 X 1200 resolution.

Hope someone out there can answer this mail and help me solve this problem, I hope it is not the software!

Dek
 :?:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines