March 28, 2024, 09:36:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: LFO issues  (Read 2659 times)

Rodrigo

LFO issues
« on: January 03, 2013, 09:17:15 pm »
Hi all,

I have various issues with the LFO of my Minibrute:

- Led doesn't blink, it's allways lit

- Sawtooth wave acts like a triangle wave

- Square and random waves doesn't work they only increase or decrease the routed parameter (and in the inverted way in case of the random waves: in + they decrease, in - they increase) in a flat way, not oscillating

- Also, sine and triangle, the only waves that work, seem to do the same in + or - positions, like they are "centered", example: If I have the filter cuttoff completely open and y route the LFO to the filter, it oscillates the same way in full + and in full - positions.

I updated the firmware and get no solution for the problem.

Someone had this issues?

Is the sine and triangle waves behaviour normal?

PD: Scuse me if I make language mistakes, english is not my first language

Rodrigo

Re: LFO issues
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 12:03:20 am »
Someone can say if what I wrote is understandable or not?

I don't know why I get no love (crying face)

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
Re: LFO issues
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:49:08 am »
- Led doesn't blink, it's allways lit

- Sawtooth wave acts like a triangle wave

- Square and random waves doesn't work they only increase or decrease the routed parameter (and in the inverted way in case of the random waves: in + they decrease, in - they increase) in a flat way, not oscillating
It looks like you have loose coble inside. please contact technical support, you'll get the information to set it back in position.
- Also, sine and triangle, the only waves that work, seem to do the same in + or - positions, like they are "centered", example: If I have the filter cuttoff completely open and y route the LFO to the filter, it oscillates the same way in full + and in full - positions.
this is normal, the wave from are indeed centered, so it's only the phase that is inverted when using negative amounts.
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines