https://forum.arturia.com/Themes/arturia/images/img/Community.jpg
Home    Arturia Forums    Harware Legacy versions    Origin    Origin Presets & Templates Zone    : HOW TO SEND PATCHES FROM WEBSITE TO ORIGIN WITH MAC? « previous next »
Carre bleu  HOW TO SEND PATCHES FROM WEBSITE TO ORIGIN WITH MAC?
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: HOW TO SEND PATCHES FROM WEBSITE TO ORIGIN WITH MAC?  (Read 4330 times)
Anthony VAX77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Email
« on: December 23, 2012, 11:55:44 »

HOW TO SEND PATCHES FROM WEBSITE TO ORIGIN WITH MAC?

Hello, I am new to the Origin, I cant get the origin MAC connect software to recognize any of the downloaded patches for the Origin from Arutias website....

I note the following:

the downloaded patches are .ogs
but the Origin Connection software seems only to recognize .ogb  ?

I am doing the following:
Downloaded abd unzipped .ogs files ( Genesis, Vangelis, etc ) to the present folder
Then after connection establishes with Origin, I go to :
"File" / Open Preset folder.... then it does nothing.
They do not show up!

Please help.

Thank you
Marks Ear Music

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 05:51:02 »

Greetings, Anthony!  Mark here...wishing I could help solve your Origin ZIPPED presets banks problem!  I, too, am new to Origin (KEYS) and experiencing more or less THE SAME...except that...I am unable to find an UNZIP PROGRAM that will EVEN begin to UNZIP the downloaded Arturia Origin Preset Zip Files.
I have tried TWO thus far:
1) STUFFIT EXPANSION (ARTURIA recommended)
2) UNZIP (good user feedback)
Neither will unzip the Origin Preset Files.
If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me which UNZIP PROGRAM you used to open the Origin Files?
If I can get THAT FAR, I would gladly contact you back with any Origin file install success I experience.
Thanks and sincerely,
Mark

Mark T Meador
Marks Ear Music

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:13:55 »

Greetings, Anthony!  Mark here...wishing I could help solve your Origin ZIPPED presets banks problem!  I, too, am new to Origin (KEYS) and experiencing more or less THE SAME...except that...I am unable to find an UNZIP PROGRAM that will EVEN begin to UNZIP the downloaded Arturia Origin Preset Zip Files.
I have tried TWO thus far:
1) STUFFIT EXPANSION (ARTURIA recommended)
2) UNZIP (good user feedback)
Neither will unzip the Origin Preset Files.
If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me which UNZIP PROGRAM you used to open the Origin Files?
If I can get THAT FAR, I would gladly contact you back with any Origin file install success I experience.
Thanks and sincerely,
Mark

Mark T Meador
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Division cadre
Jump to: