March 19, 2024, 05:49:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I Have No Clue What I'm Doing (Arturia Player/64bit/FL9)  (Read 1922 times)

Boombastick

I Have No Clue What I'm Doing (Arturia Player/64bit/FL9)
« on: February 24, 2013, 03:29:11 am »
First off I am not very CPU smart.  At all... .. .  I just bought me the Arturia Player 25 key keyboard.  I installed the software, registered everything and all but at the moment my keyboard is not working.  It powers on but that is all.  When I installed my Laboratory on to my Mac a while ago, it pretty much worked right from the get go.  I have since downgraded to the The Player version, and am now running this on my desktop.  I want to run it through FL9.

I have read about the 64/32 bit stuff, but that is over my head.  It seems like this is my problem but I don't understand what that even means. Thus asking for help.  To me it seems like I should be able to at the very least get something coming out the keyboard when I open the analog player, but nothing.  For all I know I could be doing nothing right in the least.  Any suggestions or any help would be appreciated.

Windows 7
AMD Phenom II X3 710 2.6 GHZ
64 bit
4gb

If more info is needed please let me know. 

Boombastick

Re: I Have No Clue What I'm Doing (Arturia Player/64bit/FL9)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 06:07:10 pm »
Cancel...  Adjusted screen settings is all I had to do for some reason.  The original standalone part was too big for my screen vertically and the file part was missing to change midi settings.  Had me confused beyond believe for a while.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines