March 29, 2024, 02:14:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark & Spark Vintage Not Recognised in Cubase 7 or Abelton 8 , Help !  (Read 4336 times)

15thSINE

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • revAmped productions
Hi everyone

My PC is Win 7 64bit Ultimate 16gig RAM , I got Pro Tools 9.0.6 and there's no problem there Spark & Spark Vintage are recognised in the plugins.

I installed Cubase 7 32bit no Spark or Spark Vintage listed in both plugin connections or when you select plugins. My Spark Vintage came with V-Collection 3. Same problem when I had Cubase 6.5 & 6 installed, Abelton Live 8 doesn't detect either. All the other V-Collection synths it works fine Cubase & Abelton just Spark & Spark Vintage it doesn't with these programs. Pro Tools detects all but I sick of using this DAW its draining I want to use Cubase 7 instead.

Pro Tools is 32 bit and detects everything , My Cubase & Abelton are 32 bit aswell so why don't the detect Spark & Spark Vintage?

I have the Arturia folder loaded in the Program Files (x86) both on my C drive (Windows SSD) and D drive (Programs SSD)

Look forward to your reply

vaikl

Re: Spark & Spark Vintage Not Recognised in Cubase 7 or Abelton 8 , Help !
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 09:29:36 pm »
Are you using the same VST plugin folder for PT, Cubase and Live? And if yes, can you see the Spark CDM and/or VDM plugin dll's installed in this folder?

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 10:41:53 am »
I suspect you installed the 64 bit VST and the 32 bit at the same place.
In that case the 64 bit might have overwritten the 32 bit and no 32 bit DAW will be able to detect them.

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

15thSINE

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • revAmped productions
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 07:11:46 am »
Just letting you know my progress , I done a uninstall of both Spark and V-Collection deleted every folder remaining on both C and D drives that had Arturia and reinstalled fresh again , dll were recognised of Spark & Spark Vintage just was a bit messy were they were allocated. I took your advice Kevin selected (D) drive for 32bit , and (C) drive for 64bit and everything now working in all my DAW , Cubase , Abelton and Pro Tools  ;D

What a pleasure it was spending Christmas Day troubleshooting and fixing this issue  :D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines