Some time ago I noticed that many of the presets in my CS-80V looked strange.
Many of the sub-banks have been changed to "Basses" and the preset called C.L. Courtjester shows up
All the C.L. courtjester presets sound the same, except for the original C.L.Courtjester preset in the C.Laurence-bank, which
I assume sounds the way it was supposed to.
I have attached a picture of some of the banks that look, and sound, funny. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48125635/cs80presets.jpg
Is there a way to rebuild my presets? Or at least return the CS-80V to it's original presets and give me a fresh start?
I don't understand why you got all the "C.L. courtjester" Prestes you are talkining about.
However - I think your preset data are messed up somehow.
You can try this.
First run a virus and malware scan. I don't think this is about virus or malware, but just in case.
Then on windows (On MAC you can do something similar.
1. If you hav'nt done this allready then, eksport and back up you own user preset's, if they are not corrupt,
2. On Windows be sure you can see the hidden files. Enable "Show hidden files" option on windows.
3. On the path C/ ProgramData/ Arturia/ - you find CS-80 folder/ folders.(Only visible if you see the hidden files.)
Create a back-up of the folder/ folders (Just in case so you have a copy
), and then delete the CS-80 folder/ folders.
4. Uninstall and reinstall latest version of CS-80. Now you should have the factory content back.
5. Import your own user preset's you have eksported and import third party preset's if you have any. Then you should have a clean CS-80 with both the factory, user and third party content.Perhaps Ben Arturia or another moderator will verify this procedure?
I hope this will help you.