March 19, 2024, 05:44:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why no download for the full version of Prophet V?  (Read 4669 times)

pmwaring

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Why no download for the full version of Prophet V?
« on: March 08, 2006, 09:55:28 am »
Hi Folks,

I presume that with a different dongle code i.e. one that doesn't expire, the demo version of Prophet V will become the full version.

For those of us who already have syncrosft dongles all we need is a new dongle code and a pdf manual. Why don't you make this available as a download, I'd buy it today instead of having to wait for the music stores to get stock.

I appreciate that your previous instruments needed the CD for the copy protection, but that is no longer the case with the syncrosoft system.

Just an idea,

Paul.

Didz@dron

Re: Why no download for the full version of Prophet V?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 12:59:07 pm »
Quote from: "pmwaring"
Hi Folks,

I presume that with a different dongle code i.e. one that doesn't expire, the demo version of Prophet V will become the full version.

For those of us who already have syncrosft dongles all we need is a new dongle code and a pdf manual. Why don't you make this available as a download, I'd buy it today instead of having to wait for the music stores to get stock.

I appreciate that your previous instruments needed the CD for the copy protection, but that is no longer the case with the syncrosoft system.

Just an idead,

Paul.

That's right, good idea. The problem here is that I can't get the demo. Neither link nor activation code after submitting my info  :( Help needed !
d(*O*)b

pmwaring

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Why no download for the full version of Prophet V?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 05:25:53 pm »
Hi,

I had no problems with the demo version and the authorisation code.

But I cannot seem to buy the Prophet V using the special offer as it says one of my plugins isn't registered, which it is, as firstly I have the "registration successful" emails and secondly if I try to re-register I am told my serial numbers are already in use.

I have emailed tecnical support as suggested to see if they can help.

Paul.

EDIT: I managed to sort out my difficulties. The instructions say to enter First Name, Surname and then the Serial Number into each field. In fact all you need to do is enter the respective serial numbers.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines