March 29, 2024, 01:54:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: VST verson won't install!  (Read 4099 times)

omissis

VST verson won't install!
« on: December 21, 2005, 10:14:59 am »
Hi all
Had an installation problem after computer format: when I launch the setup it asks me what folder should I use for plugins version, I specify it and the installation goes successfully to its ens, but when I look for plug ins into the supposed folder, there is nothing! No plugins installed! Why is that?
To Arturians: please change your installing software, it sucks!
Max

a CS-80Vist

Bad Mister

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 05:37:52 pm »
Please post exactly what you did. Without any specific information, it is impossible to tell what you may have done incorrectly. If you want to give constructive information, details are necessary... saying "it sucks" is not constructive (makes you feel better but hardly constructive).

I have recently installed CS80V and can find everything I need in the locations where they belong. What is it you find you cannot do? What software are you using to host the synth? Can you not launch it as a VSTi inside that application? Any details would be helpful.
Thanks.

omissis

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 11:31:58 pm »
Sometimes I can't believe I am so silly:shock:  :shock:...it was just because I didn't set the folder to show hidden files so I couldn't locate where the dll was, once set the folder to show those files too....false alarm, sorry with you BM and with everyone :shock:    :oops:  :oops:
About the install software I keep on saying I'm not happy with it, it caused hanging ups and crashes sometimes, I think that for the Win version we all could be happy with a plain .msi file.
Thx and apologies again.
Max

a CS-80Vist

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines